Metro Element takes every step possible to ensure your orders arrive in the best condition possible. All shipments should be inspected upon delivery, and any claim should be made within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. Items that are not damaged are subject to a 25% restocking fee and notification of return must be made no later than 48 hours after receipt of merchandise. Shipping charges are not refundable. End-user is responsible for repackaging and return transportation. Returned items must be shipped back to Metro Element in its original packaging, with no signs of use, wear or damage. Upon receipt, Metro Element will inspect the package for any damage and reserves the right to partially or wholly accept or deny the return.
At time of delivery, buyers are responsible for the following delivery conditions:
- The driver will require the customer to sign a physical inspection report and/or delivery receipt. It is critical that the customer note (in their own words) on the driver’s paperwork any damage to the box before they inspect the product and accept shipment.
- If the box shows ANY SIGNS of carrier mishandling: hole(s), crushed corners, dents, worn tops, bottoms or edges, scraping, dirt etc., the customer must note the exact description of each carton on the physical inspection report and/or delivery receipt.
- Once customer notes the condition of the box(s), they should inspect the product.
- If upon further inspection the customer notices major or unacceptable levels of damage to the product, they can then sign the delivery receipt and/or physical inspection report “REFUSED DAMAGE”, and give a detailed description of damage witnessed.
- Customer must then call Metro Element customer service (403-257-7588) within 24 hours to make us aware of the situation.
In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund (including shipping) will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check.
It is the buyer’s full responsibility to thoroughly inspect an item before signing and accepting delivery. If damage is discovered after signing for delivery without any notation, Metro Element will not be responsible for any replacement or return.
Transportation for replacement orders are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Metro Element will not ship a replacement unit on our account, but will provide the item to the buyer at no cost to arrange their own transportation (excludes “pick up” orders or “concealed” damage orders).
If a defect is discovered and confirmed, Metro Element will replace the defective part at no cost to the buyer. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a return will be authorized, and after return is completed, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check.