AGREEMENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. PICK UP OF MY PURCHASE - Transport delivery arrangements and payment for transport services that are made by me for the above described furniture purchase. I agree that Metro Element Inc. is not responsible for any shipping damages
to my purchase once the furniture leaves the Metro Element Inc. freight dock. Any and all disputes relating to damaged freight are between me and the transport company employed by me.
2. STORAGE OF MY PURCHASE - I understand that I have a 14 day grace period in which Metro Element Inc. will provide free storage for my purchase. On day 15, after being notified that my order is ready for pick-up, I agree to pay the
lessor of $40.00 each week or $80 a month as payment for storage of my purchase. I authorize Metro Element Inc. to charge my credit card each week until my purchase is picked up by me or my shipping agent.
3. RETURN OF MY PURCHASE – Returns of in-stock items will only be accepted in original packaging and in unused condition. All returns after the first 24 hours of purchase will be subject to our approval and minimum 25% restocking fee.
All custom orders (items not in stock at time of purchase), floor models, clearance products or items sold “as is” cannot be returned under any circumstances.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY – All furniture purchases require a minimum 50% deposit. Metro Element Inc. will allow you to cancel your purchase within 24 hours with a full refund. After 24 hours a 25% restocking/handling fee will be applied
to cancel or modify your order. Purchases that are sold “as is” or marked as a “final sale” cannot be cancelled. You are responsible to measure your area, including its surroundings (doorways, hallways, elevators) prior to delivery and
Metro Element Inc. will not take any returns on items that do not fit in your area or cannot be moved in your home.
5. WARRANTY - All our products – except items sold “as is” – come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. Sofas have a lifetime manufacturer warranty on the frame, 2 years on the foam and 2 years on the leather/fabric. Manufacturer
warranties cover manufacturer’s defects that occur with normal use. All manufacturer warranties are void if you do not maintain and properly care for your furniture. Improper use, abuse, damage from acts of God and commercial use are not
covered under manufacturer warranty. Avoid application of improper substances, low humidity (e.g. placing furniture over heating vents) and direct sunlight, as damages that result from this will not be covered under warranty. Softening
of cushions, wrinkling of leather, natural marks and slight stain/colour variations are considered to be normal and are not considered to be a defect.
6. EXPECTED TIME OF DELIVERY - The delivery times depends a great deal upon availability. If the items are in stock at the manufacturer, we average 4 – 8 weeks for delivery. There is a great chance you will receive your items quicker
and we will always do everything we can to insure timely delivery. Please Note: These are estimates, not guarantees. Like any estimate, times can and often vary due to shipping delays, backorders and production problems. We do not
guarantee our expected time of delivery.
7. DEPOSITS – 50% deposit is required on orders. Custom orders will require a 100% deposit prior to placing the order. When the furniture arrives you will be notified and required to pay the balance prior to delivery.
8. DAMAGES - If any of your items arrive damaged, you must contact us within 24 hours and provide photos of the damage. If the items have been delivered, you are required to note it on the delivery form. We will do our best to make sure
that all damages are repaired or replaced by manufacturer.